Wednesday, June 20, 2007

since then

not much has happened, I tried to talk to M on Sunday night but he was driving home from his weekend in NY and when he called me back later he was busy watching golf at his best friends A&J's house, so very little privacy for that phone call - we decided to chat on Monday night. I got home early on Monday but was tired & not in the mood to discuss any of it, so I called to apologise for not wanting to talk & we left it at that . . . will let you know if any more happens. In the mean time I might have a date with a guy I met on the bus a few weeks back, we've been chatting on instant messenger & tried to get together last weekend but I already had plans with a family friend. Fingers crossed

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 2:36 PM , Blogger emma-louise emery said...

siberia!!! fab aren't they! I've been wearing them all day, feet rather hot... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home