Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Confession

I have a confession to make - don't worry nothing really bad - I just need to get this off my chest . . . sooooo yesterday J, R, Ni (a Norwich student who's visiting & who I've sorta had to take under my wing for the time she's here b/c she's young/naive & was having a hard time here alone) and I were suppose to meet up last night for dinner - the boys were running late since they were coming from a rugby match, so we decided to meet up at a pub more centrally located. I think I knew this was a bad decision, since pubs = drinking more than eating & it was a Sunday night, but I wanted Ni to have a good time & she was really keen on the idea.

So after my long day of not really eating anything aside from strawberries & kiwis and 2 pieces of brown bread (that's what they call whole wheat - LOL) I started drinking cider (my fav drink). As you can guess since I can't recall the last time I drank any more than 1 glass of wine, after having 3 pints I was a bit tipsy! We decided to switch pubs, another pint of cider in me & I was ready for bed (to say the least). At 12.30am I finally said to J, I need to go home. We found Ni & R on the dance floor (making out btw) and told them we were leaving, they decided to come with us. Along the way J stopped off to get some McD's cause he was a bit peckish (hungry). While waiting for the bus J got impatient & just hailed a cab (very expensive way to travel) and we rode home in that (for a total of $60 - luckily I didn't have to pay for that!!!)

To back up for a second, the reason I'm staying at J&R's is that my flatmate's mum is here for the week & I offered them by bed & was going to stay on the couch. So around 1.30am lil miss drunk me got her pjs on, brushed her teeth, got a glass of water, & some how ended up in J's bed . . . we talked for a LONG time and did some other stuff & finally at 4am went to bed.

This morning when I left I apologized for being tipsy & promised I'd sleep on the couch tonight - J said "no way, you're staying here in my bed".

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing - what am I thinking? Is this a good idea?!?!?!? Okay I really have to get back to work, but I wanted to post my Monday confessional.

Hope you had a good weekend!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 at 6:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing wrong as long as you both understand what's going on

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home