Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Who's Who in the world of What If

Since these are my personal feelings & views on life, I don't want to give names or actual locations, but here is a mini guide to who's who in my blog, I know it can get confusing!!

M = my on & off again boyfriend from the US
J = my ex-boyfriend from the UK, but we're still stuper close
R = J's best mate, we're super close as well
L = my old flatmate & unimate from London
A & J = friend's of M's who I am currently living with while b/w school & a job
K = bestest friend I've known since 3rd grade
P = my sis
C = my ex-fiancee, we don't keep in touch that much
MT = C's older brother, we're pretty close
MomT & DadT = C's parents, we're still close
SM, ES, PL, KM = friends from my last job in NY

Please drop me a comment if I've posted a name without an explanation, I think I've got them all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home